Inspired by The Active Stick's Your Guide to Dating a Hockey Fan, I give you...
Interested in a hockey writer?
- I hope you like: Exotic vacation spots such as Minneapolis, MN for the draft.
- How to attract one: Ask him/her questions on Twitter. Also probably helps to like hockey and understand it.
- The scoop: Dating a hockey writer has its perks – inside information, someone who wants to talk hockey for hours on end and not get frustrated with you. However, be prepared to have your schedule/plans dictated by any move made by the team he/she is covering.
- Will it last? Perhaps. How do you feel about Winnipeg?
- How to keep one happy: Be his/her number one fan at all times – even if you despise the team he/she is covering.